The privacy of Users of our website (hereinafter “Site”) is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
The purpose of this document is to inform you of the conditions under which EOLIA Software (hereinafter “EOLIA”) undertakes to carry out the processing operations on your personal data as data controller.
In this case, EOLIA undertakes to comply with the following provisions (hereinafter the “Personal Data Provisions”):
- Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (modified) on data processing, files and freedoms,
- the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The personal data of the Users are collected and processed by EOLIA, the data controller, when you contact the company by sending a contact form, when you purchase Services on the Site, but also generally when browsing our site through Cookies.
Following the May 25th 2018 GDPR law, Article 13, Eolia Software has nominated a Data Protection Officer (DPO). If needed, you can contact them by sending an email to [email protected]
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, your geographical location, the type and version of your browser, and your operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website including the reference source, the duration of the visit, the pages viewed, and the website navigation paths;
- Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when you register on the site;
- Information you enter when requesting a demo and/or a contact such as your last name, first name, email and phone number;
- Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in all communications you send to us by e-mail or on our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Before disclosing personal information about another person to us, you must obtain the consent of that person with respect to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy. Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Sending you a reply by e-mail;
- Contacting you by phone following your demo request;
- Providing you with the services purchased on our Site;
- Sending you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish not to receive our newsletter any longer);
- Processing requests and complaints related to your contact request;
- Maintaining the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- For statistical purposes to measure the use of our Services
The legal bases for the processing of personal data used are :
- The legitimate interest pursued by EOLIA when it pursues the following purposes: commercial prospection, personalisation of advertising, optimisation and adaptation of the Site.
- Consent when you agree to the processing of your personal data by means of express and unequivocal consent during our various exchanges (online request via the contact form, telephone calls and emails). In this case, EOLIA uses advertising cookies based on your express consent.
- The execution of pre-contractual measures or of the contract when EOLIA implements a process whose purpose is the execution of its mission for the Customer, the management and follow-up of its customer files, the management of demo requests.
Disclosure of your personal information
The data collected are intended for EOLIA and in particular for its authorised staff.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or intend to) sell; and
- To any person whom we reasonably consider to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to request disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
As part of its activity, EOLIA does not authorise the transfer of your data to foreign countries (outside the European Union).
However, your data is hosted by Amazon Web Servives (AWS) www.aws.amazon.com within the European Union.
Retention of your personal information
- This Section details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained for any longer than necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
- In the absence of conclusion of the contract, your data are kept for 3 years from their collection or from your last contact with us.
- Without prejudice to the previous point, personal data will be deleted after 24 months.
Security of your personal information
- We will take all necessary technical and organisational precautions to protect the security and confidentiality of your data and, in particular, to prevent the loss, abuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
We may sometimes update this policy by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you and request their access, limitation, portability, rectification, or erasure. The transfer of such information shall be subject to the following conditions:
Providing sufficient proof of your identity (for these purposes, we accept a photocopy of a certified National Identity Card).
Therefore, you may request that your personal data that are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection or use, communication or retention is prohibited, be corrected, supplemented, clarified, updated or deleted.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the processing of your personal data having consent as a legal basis.
You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons relating to your situation, to the processing of your personal data having as a legal basis the legitimate interest of EOLIA, as well as a right to object to commercial prospecting.
In this case, EOLIA guarantees that your requests will be considered as soon as possible.
You can exercise your rights and receive information about yourself by e-mail at [email protected].
You are also reminded that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent control authority, the CNIL, in the event of EOLIA’s non-compliance with its obligations.
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website/ follow users while browsing the website/ improve the use of a website/ analyse the use of the website/ administer the website/ prevent fraud and improve the security of the website