Whether you are recruiting for your business or for your customers, choosing the best ATS system requires you to consider a few points:
- Workflow : determining the recruitment steps of your company, according to its specificities
- Interfaces : connecting the ATS to external solutions (multiposting, temporary work management software, availability of candidates, delayed video, personality tests, CRM, marketing automation, etc.)
- Integration into your HRIS: linking the ATS to your information system to avoid a double entry of information
- Data recovery: evaluating what needs to be kept or not (candidates’ data, attachments, record of exchanges, information on the positions, customers, etc.). The change of an ATS is an important and often sensitive subject that must be treated with a rigorous methodology
- Data security: checking that the selected ATS system guarantees optimal security rules (data hosting, Business Recovery Plan, data backup over a sliding period, etc.)
- Features and Ergonomics: Evaluating the different recruitment solutions on the market to determine the most relevant one depending on your needs
- Budget: defining the criteria on which the price of the product is based (number of licenses, specific features, implementation costs, data recovery, etc.)
- Schedule: dividing the project into different batches according to your implementation goals
- Deployment and change management: taking into account this important dimension of the project
From your specifications to the full implementation of a recruitment solution, we accompany you throughout your recruitment project. EOLIA Software strives to be by your side in the long term to build the best ATS software suitable for your company.
We are convinced that the best technological solutions must be accompanied by extensive human expertise. That’s why we have a team of experts to provide you with a unique know-how. At EOLIA Software, a team is entirely dedicated to follow you in all phases of advancement. This project organisation guarantees you the best deployment of your ATS software and the success of your objectives.
From the start of the recruitment project, the creation of multidisciplinary teams, on both sides, is essential in order to optimise a collaboration based on the Agile methodology. After the implementation of your ATS software, EOLIA Software continues to support you on a daily basis in all your evolutions: organisational changes, processes, innovations, etc.