Faced with the digitalisation of recruitment, a multitude of ATS software appeared on the market, able to save valuable time. Between expectations, needs and processing, each ATS software has advantages and disadvantages.
Whether the recruitment is for the company or its clients, investing in ATS software requires checking that it offers a complete and efficient system, adapted to the company’s activity. Indeed, the selection criteria for a recruitment management tool will certainly not be the same, depending on the volume of applications to be processed and the nature of the business (recruitment firm, temporary agency, SME or multi-site & multi-brand company).
When choosing an ATS software, it is therefore necessary to identify the essential functionalities to meet the company’s recruitment needs:
- Multiposting of job offers on recruitment channels (social networks, recruitment websites, etc.)
- Follow-up of the recruitment process that automates time-consuming tasks with low added value to facilitate selection and communication with candidates (add comments on applications, create customised email templates, etc.)
- Simple and fluid candidate pathway with dedicated career spaces
- Application Management and CV data base to centralise candidates’ data
- Clear and well-structured interface ergonomics and collaborative feature for teamwork
- Statistical analyses or reporting
What benefits can ATS software provide?
An ATS software manages the relationship with the candidates and allows to be more organised and efficient. This tool must be able to offer several advantages such as an automatic analysis of the different CVs, the search in a database using filters and keywords, the identification of double applications, the follow-up of candidates but also the involvement of the various departments. Its aim is to improve the company’s recruitment process by making it more efficient, faster and less costly.
- In SaaS mode, ATS software allows recruiters to work remotely
- Better collaboration among the recruitment team members
- Improved candidate experience with candidates via career sites
- Saving time, for a quick and easy collection of candidate’s data, all centralised on a single ATS software
- Cost control for the monitorong of various recruitments
- Free flow of information. All those involved in recruitment have access to information, from the HR department to the manager to the CEO.
- Improved management and follow-up of applications